Great tour, did this one in 2014 with kids and husband, booked again for July 2019 with my sister. Skywalk bridge is great, this time will be doing the helicopter ride. Take tours great company did a 9 day East Coast tour as well and will do this again this year. Great value for money.
The tour was great, so much fun. The guy who picked us in the hotel is okay, i don't know if he just drive us going to the grand canyon or he supposed to tell us something about the view or you know just like other tour guy that they will tell something in that place. But overall its really worth my money and time. The lunch is good. Im going to take this tour again.
We came all the way from Australia to see the Grand Canyon. Not sure which Rim we wanted to see initially but when we saw the awesome value tour by Take Tours to the West Rime we decided to try it.
Fantastic service , great value.
Don't drive out there yourself but go with this tour company. Our driver was very responsible in navigating the roads, and our guide was very good and entertaining.
he supported us all the way.
We will look them up when we need to have a tour again.
Some pointers for those going on the trip.
1. Don't bring coffee in the morning. My fresh starbucks coffee went into the garbage cos they don't allow coffee.
2. Buy Skywalk tickets straight from the counter in Guano Point. You will understand why.
3. Do be aware of time. Guano point had good lunch meals but I didn't had time to eat.
4. Buy water at Location one. The water in Eagle Point and Guano Point is much more expensive. If not, bring water. It will be hot.
5. 3 hours was short. Wish I had one more hour at least. So go fast, do much. Enjoy!